Bringing Medical Devices to Market
- Are you trying to bring a medical device to market?
- Do you want to expand the market for an existing device, or gain new clearances for the U.S. or global marketplace?
- Is the FDA holding up your submission, or sent you a 483?
- Do you have an investment opportunity and want to know if the business is in good shape?
- Are your resources constrained in critical areas of design, realization or commercialization?
Medical Device Development Group can help.
Medical Device Development Group uses a proprietary project management framework called Strategic Parallel Implementation™. Through this proven methodology Md2G ensures each critical activity on the path to commercialization is successfully completed at the optimum time.
Md2G has identified eight essential elements that are required to achieve commercialization success and provides these singly or as part of a turnkey program: business planning, marketing, compliance, human factors, supply chain, technology, risk management and management of legal services.
Specialized Business Support
Due to the specialized nature of device development, medical device companies have very specific needs within traditional business areas. Md2G offers a range of commonly requested resources to facilitate product development and support corporate growth.